This release introduces, among many other changes, some much needed project management features:
- You can now transfer assets between projects by using the Import / Export pane in the administration tab
- The project’s Recycle bin replaces the buggy Storage pane
- Search dialog in scripts (hit Ctrl+F!)
Last week also saw some initial porting work for Linux and MacOS X. We managed to get some bits of CraftStudio working but there’s more work ahead!
- The administration tab’s Storage pane has been removed in favor of a Recycle bin pane which displays only trashed assets. Multiple bugs have been fixed in the process. All asset types can now be properly restored.
- A message is now displayed when a member is added or removed from a project.
- Locked assets have now an indicator icon.
- Implemented Import / Export pane in the administration tab. It allows transferring assets between projects.
- Renamed “Export” to “Run project” and use a Play icon for running the project
- CraftStudioKart has been added to the default project list and to the Community pane
- A spinning wheel is now displayed while assets are loading
- Fixed block focusing bug for tile size above 16
- Fixed a crash when copying, cutting or deleting an empty selection
- Fixed a crash related to the opacity slider of model renderer & map renderer components
- Fixed a crash when reloading a scene before a map renderer’s tile set has been received
- You can now do a search in scripts by hitting Ctrl+F
- Moving between words with Ctrl and Left / right arrow has been enhanced to detect word boundaries much better (taking into account various separator symbols)
- Tabs can now be closed with a middle click
- Fixed viewport boundaries bug while resizing the main window
- The client now keeps track of whether the user can edit assets on a project and prevent trying if they can’t. Previously script edits from spectators were silently rejected on the server but the client allowed typing.
- Set proper mouse cursor when hovering edit boxes
- Fixed a crash when hitting Space while no item is hovered in a drop-down box
- Prevent demoting / blacklisting / removing the last administrator of a project
- Added GameObject:GetName and GameObject:SetName
- Fixed ModelRenderer:GetOpacity not working
- Fixed Ray string conversion
- Fixed GameObject:GetComponent() triggering an error instead of returning nil when no component was found
- Fixed spectactors being able to edit game controls and which tile set a map uses