Another wild runtime update! This one has a few exciting scripting improvements…
- Your scripted behaviors can now define additional method and call them!
- Define your method with: “function Behavior:MyAwesomeMethod()”
- Call it from another method with: “self:MyAwesomeMethod()”
- I fixed Transform:SetGlobalPosition and Transform:Move to work even when used on root game objects (objets with no parent)
- I added Map:SetBlockAt( [x], [y], [z], [block id], [orientation]) and Map:GetBlockOrientation( [x], [y], [z] )